Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Wow, being back at the resort could not have worked out any better. After switching my internship from the CVB to a 5 star resort, I finally feel back in my element. The CVB again gave me great experience and really peaked my interest in sales but the excitement factor was not always there. Working in a hotel brings new challenges and new opportunities everyday and that is ultimately what drove me to continue working there. The fast paced atmosphere and the opportunity to deliver amazing experiences makes the hotel industry very enticing to me.

As I mentioned in my previous post about a problem that I had to overcome at work, I really love taking on guest issues. When a problem is presented in the front office I really like trying to solve the issue and come to a resolution. Being apart of the hotel and the unknown challenges each day could bring makes waking up and going to work very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment